Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sneak Peek Casa dos Chicos Homes Stay

Sneak Peek Casa dos Chicos Homes Stay
Sneak Peek Casa dos Chicos Homes Stay
I just returned from Mexico where my family and I spent last week hanging in the beautiful, laid-back, surfer town of Sayulita dotted with bougainvillea. I was on a mission to the interior and KS Los Angeles, wrote a piece travel-related Chicago designer Patrizio Fradiani of new cottage (an impulse buy, he spent the renovation last year after falling in love with the city).
I can not say much about it until the story comes out (and I can send a full map), but here's a preview of the space in between. Let me assure you: It is a complete fantasy. Flowers everywhere, a pool surrounded by palm trees, roof garden tub with a pinch-me point of view of coastal mountains and sparkling sea. And if you saw Patrizio Tuscan farmhouse, so you can imagine thinking, care and retail, it refers to the inside.

Details

four-bedroom spread, which extends from two separate buildings (attached to the roof deck), two swimming pools, outdoor shower and an ideal location on a hill full of stunning views in every direction, the Casa dos Chicos is a reasonable price. Season: $ 2,750 per week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Home Vacation - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by Blogger · Powered by Blogger